Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Puzzlings Fan Art Gallery is LIVE!


I created this Flickr set this morning, starting with a Puzzlings drawing I did while I was on vacation this summer. If you are a Puzzlings fan and want to share your artistic interpretation of them with the world, drop me an email with your artwork attached and I'll post it in our Puzzlings Fan Art set.

Send images in jpg, png, or gif formats, with a file size no larger than 1MB. Please make sure you give us your name and any other relevant information you'd like to share with the Global Puzzlings Community so we can post that along with your artwork!

We at Bight Games reserve the right to choose which images will become part of the set.

Tyler Landry
Art Director
tyler.landry@bightgames.com

No comments:

Post a Comment